Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are you thankful for?

As we come upon Thanksgiving I am always in awe of why we don't drink at our family functions. Seriously, Jesus always had wine when he was in groups of people. When all he had was water, he turned it into wine. Need I say more. Don't get upset by my Jesus humor. I am a friend of God he calls me friend. Just like the song. I'm sure he's laughing right now.

I am Thankful for my family. I remember the holidays I spent all alone with no one around. I hate the thought of anyone being alone on a holiday. It's the best day for the devil to really creep into your thoughts. People believe that if they have no where to go on a holiday no one loves or cares for them. This is propaganda brought to you by satan himself.

As I reflect on this last year(what a doozy it's been) I'm thankful for what God has done in the past, what he is doing right now in the present, and what he promises us he will do in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

M@bel_es_azul said...

Hola: Te escribo desde Argentina, aca no celebramos el "Dia de gracias", no existe. Pero sí existe DIos, para muchos cristianos aca abajo del mapa. Soy una persona agradecida por ser HIJA DE DIOS y por haber recibido su Salvación. Dios te bendiga. Feliz Navidad y Excelente Año Nuevo.